Highligths and key benefits for the user
On today's CNC machining centres, spindle rotation can be synchronized with the spindle feed (Rigid Tapping). This allows a special geometry (e.g. higher thread relief, etc.) on the tap for higher speeds.
- Higher tool life and reduced cycle times
- High-Speed tapping is possible
A very accurate thread depth is possible without and correction in the CNC code.
- Constant high thread quality and process-stability
WEXO SYNCHRO-Taps can be used in a wide range of materials (universal use).
- Reduction in stock value and variety of products
WEXO SYNCHRO-Tapping holder WRTH
Experience shows that small errors in synchronization can occur. These differences are minimal, but lead to increased tool wear.
By using the SYNCHRO-Tapping holder WRTH, any difference in feed and spindle speed are compensated.
- Higher tool life
- Better process-stability and productivity